Holiday Gadget Giveaway Promo
November 5 to December 20, 2022
‘Tis the season of giving—and what better way to celebrate it than joining a Holiday Gadget Giveaway?
Be one of the lucky winners of HP laptops or Samsung Galaxy A7 Tablets when you shop via SM Store Personal Shopper! Just spend a minimum of P1,000 single-receipt and scan your receipt at rewards.smstore.com to earn an e- raffle entry.
- Log on to rewards.smstore.com
- Scan the barcode of your SM Store Personal Shopper receipt.
- Earn an e-raffle entry for every P1,000 single-receipt purchase.
- Wait for the announcement of winners.
Promo runs from November 5 to December 20, 2022. Order via SM Store Personal Shopper by simply sending us a message on SM Store’s Facebook Messenger or via these mobile numbers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- “SM Store Personal Shopper Holiday Gadget Giveaway” (the “Promo”) is SM Store’s Personal Shopper’s way of rewarding and thanking its loyal customers for using and patronizing the said service. SM Store Personal Shopper customers (the “participants”) who join and participate in the promo are able to earn and accumulate “e-raffle entries” at any The SM Store Personal Shopper branch nationwide (the “Personal Shopper”) from November 5, 2022 (00:00) to December 20, 2022 (23:59) (the “Promo Period”) for a chance to win any of the gadget giveaways or prizes to be drawn on December 21.
- Within the Promo Period, participants can use smartphones or tablet to visit rewards.smstore.com (the “Platform”) and join the Promo by registering a Philippine-issued mobile number, providing their name and email address, or updating their previously registered account used to participate in “Scratch & Win,” “Collect e-stamps,” “Lucky Ang Pao,” and/or “Match, Win & Shop!” Any duplicated mobile numbers will result to disqualification.
- This Promo only accepts registration and raffle entry earning made via smartphones or tablets with supported browsers and internet connection. Recommended and supported web browser and versions are Edge version 93 or above, Firefox version 91 or above, Chrome version 93 or above, and Safari version 12 or above. All desktop or laptop computers are not supported. Users trying to access the site via desktop/laptop will be prompted to access it using a mobile device instead. An internet connection (mobile data or WiFi connection) is required in registration/signing up and redemption. Winners must prepare the internet connection and responsible for the charges themselves. SM Store will not provide internet, mobile data, or WiFi connection.
How to Earn e-raffle Entries
- Registered participants can earn e-raffle entries by making purchases at any SM Store Personal Shopper branch in the Philippines, and scanning the transaction receipt (the “Receipt”) at the “Holiday Gadget Giveaway” section of rewards.smstore.com
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions of SM Store Personal Shopper / Call to Deliver, registered participants may contact an SM Store Personal Shopper and order through the following channels:
- SM Store’s Facebook Messenger: bit.ly/TSSOrder
- SM Store branches: smstore.com/PS
- Personal shopper’s mobile number (for existing Personal Shopper customers)
- E-raffle entries will be earned based on the amount of purchase at any SM Store Personal Shopper branch at the rate of one (1) e-raffle entry for every One Thousand Pesos (P1,000.00) in a single-receipt purchase. E-raffle entries may not be earned in fractional amounts or by accumulating receipts with less than P1,000.00 worth of purchase.
- Participant can scan up to a maximum of three (3) qualified SM Store Personal Shopper receipts per day, within the Promo Period.
a. Upon tapping “Scan Receipt” button, Participant will see the store selection page. Participant will be asked to choose region (Metro Manila, South Luzon, North Luzon, Visayas or Mindanao) of the SM Store Personal Shopper branch where the order was processed and transaction receipt was issued. A list of available Personal Shopper branches in the selected region will be shown, and Participant will choose the particular branch where the order was processed and transaction receipt was issued.
b. After clicking “Submit,” Participant will be asked to enable camera of device (smartphone or tablet) being used to scan the barcode of the transaction receipt. c. Upon successful scanning of receipt, number of e-raffle entries to be issued will be automatically computed, and thereafter, a summary of entries that have been collected will be shown.
- Registered user can earn bonus e-raffle entries on xth qualified receipt scanned following the table below:
Additional e-raffle entries
3rd qualified receipt scanned
+2 e-raffle entries
5th qualified receipt scanned
+ 3 e-raffle entries
10th qualified receipt scanned
+5 e-raffle entries
*Splitting of transactions is not allowed. The maximum number of receipt scans per day is 3.
Prizes, Grand Raffle Draw, Announcement and Redemption
- Participants will get a chance to win any of the following prizes:
- SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 Lite Tablet
- HP 14s-DQ0509TU Laptop
- Earning of e-raffle entries is from November 5, 2022 to December 20, 2022. All entries collected on December 20, 2022 11:59 will be drawn electronically via Microsoft Teams on December 21, 2022 with the presence of a DTI representative.
- Winners will be announced via social media and they will also be notified via email, SMS, phone call, and registered mail.
- Prizes must be redeemed/picked up from the branch specified by SM Store in the notification SMS / email. Delivery of prizes to preferred address is not allowed.
- Winners must present the following during redemption:
a) government-issued ID,
b) the winning transaction receipt scanned, and
c) copy of the notification sent by SM Store.
- The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. The SM Store and prize suppliers shall not be responsible for any consequences due to the redemption or use of the prizes.
- Redemption period is until 60 days upon receipt of notification from SM Store. Unclaimed prizes within 60 days upon receipt of notification will be forfeited in favor of SM Store, with prior approval from DTI.
- Employees of SM Mart, Inc., SM Store branches and relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity, and minors are disqualified to participate in this promotion.
- SM Store’s decision is final with the concurrence of DTI.
- All information of participant shall be based on registration and cannot be changed thereafter, unless an updated version requiring information update is released.
- Any faulty, duplicate and incomplete information will result to disqualification. If winners cannot receive SMS for OTP or cannot redeem the prize due to any fake, incomplete, or incorrect information provided for the Promo, SM Store shall bear no responsibility.
- This Promo only accepts Philippine-issued mobile phone numbers with voice and SMS functions, if the mobile phone number does not carry voice or SMS functions or the registered phone number is not in use, invalid, or is changed during redemption, it will result in disqualification.
- In accessing and using the Platform, participant agrees to:
a. do so only for lawful purposes
b. ensure that all information or data provided in the Platform are accurate and agree to take sole responsibility for such information and data;
c. be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account information and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under his/her account, whether such activity is authorized or not. Participant should notify us immediately if he/she has knowledge that or has a reason for suspecting that the confidentiality of his/her account has been compromised or if there has been any unauthorized use thereof.
d. not try to attempt to try to interrupt or harm the Platform, its operations, services, facilities, or software in any manner;
e. not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent his/her affiliation with any person or entity; and
f. not use or upload any material that contains, or which he/she has reason to suspect contains viruses, worms, trojan horses, spyware, adware, damaging components, malicious code, or harmful or disruptive components that may impair or corrupt the Platform’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of the Platform.
- Participant understands and accepts that SM Store has no legal or other liabilities if any winners are unable to enjoy any prizes for whatever reason/s or if any winners suffer from any personal injuries or property losses or damages during his or her enjoyment of any prize for whatever reason/s.
- Participant’s access and use of the Platform and our services are for his/her personal use and made voluntarily, at his/her own risk. Participant fully understands and agrees that the services, materials, information, software, facilities and all other content featured on this Platform are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, SM Store, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or partners or our/their respective directors, officers, shareholders and agents disclaim all representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. SM Store does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials, information, software, facilities, services or other content in the Platform will not infringe the rights of others and SM Store assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in such materials, information, software, facilities, services or other content in the Platform or any other website. Participant agrees that SM Store does not warrant that the information transmitted through the Platform will be secured and may be accessed, used, disclosed, disseminated, distributed, copied any unauthorized third party without our prior written consent. Neither advice nor information, oral or written, obtained from SM Store or through the Platform, will create any warranty of any kind.
- Participant agrees that SM Store, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or partners, or its/their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees and agents will not be responsible or liable for any ordinary, direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any other losses or liabilities arising out of
(a) the use or inability to use the Platform;
(b) decision made, action or inaction taken by any party in reliance upon the contents of the Platform;
(c) business interruption;
(d) delay/interruption in access to the Platform;
(e) data non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, destruction or other modification;
(f) computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions in connection with the use of the Platform; or
(g) any delays, inaccuracies, errors in or omissions in the content of the Platform.
- The Platform may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. SM Store, therefore, reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- All information and content available in the Platform, including but not limited to, trademarks, logos, service marks, features, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the “Content”) are the property of SM Store or the property of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or licensors, and are protected by international laws governing copyrights and trademarks. Except as required under applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of the Platform may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without SM Store’s express, prior written consent. Nothing contained in the Platform grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on the Platform, without The SM Store’s written permission or such third-party owner, as may be applicable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
- These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice. Participant should check this page periodically to see any recent changes to these Terms and Conditions. By continuing to access this Platform or use any of our SM Store Personal Shopper/Call to Deliver services after we post any such changes, you agree to the updated Terms and Conditions.
For inquiries on the Promo or relating to the Platform, the participant may contact SM Store’s Facebook Messenger.
Shop SM anytime, anywhere.